Justin and Brooke

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Brayden Everett Doggett

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 3, 2010

I stole this from someone else's blog.....

In this moment...I am ready to go pick up my baby from daycare


Outside my window...I hear students yelling at each other (Hinds Community College for you)


I am thinking...about what to make with the ground beef in my fridge


I am thankful for...my husband and little boy


From the kitchen...I am not sure what to make tonight....any suggestions using ground beef???


I am wearing...a gray shirt with a scarf to accessorize it

I am creating...training materials for next week


I am going...to see Train on the coast with my husband


I am reading...not really a reader....I am reading blogs...I am a little obsessed

I am hoping...for a great weekend in Jackson


I want...my mom to have a wonderful birthday


I am hearing...air conditioner, computers, and students

Around the house...is a mess because I have an infant, full time job, and zero time to clean


One of my favorite things...is kissing Brayden's chubby cheeks

A few plans for the weekend...going to Jackson, TN and celebrating my mom's birthday....oh and I get to enjoy the best sushi in the world at Sakura....my mouth is watering just thinking about it

1 comment:

Jeffrey, Brittany, & Hayden said...

I stole this from your blog and put it on mine :) hope you don't care! Love reading yours!