Justin and Brooke

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Brayden Everett Doggett

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Blog Stalking

So.... it has come to the point that I feel the need to discuss this topic. What is Blog Stalking you ask? Blog Stalking is when you read someone's blog without them knowing it. How do they not know? Well, in the blog world there is a gadget called the Blog List, which is where you are supposed to list the blogs you visit/read. I visit way more blogs than I list on my blog list, which means I am stalking the unlisted blogs.
I really don't know how it happens. It is almost crazy at times!!! I will go on a blog of one of my friends, and then all of a sudden I am on some random person's blog who I don't even know. It has gotten to the point where I know these people who I really don't know. I feel the need to visit their blogs daily in order to find out what is going on in their daily lives. I really think I have a problem. Some people I stalk are people I actually know, but I am not close to them. I even stalk people who I used to not like and now I love them (I know I am a crazy person). One day, I am going to get up enough nerve and post the blogs I visit on a daily basis.....that way my two readers (Abs and Meg) can join me in stalking them as well. Anyways, I had to get that off my chest....have a wonderful day!!!!

5 comments:

Abbi said...

You are hilarious! Glad you confessed...although I think we ALL do it :)

Deborah said...

That's okay, I guess I am sorta stalking you. I got here from Abbi's blog and I love seeing your updates. I feel like somewhat of a kindred spirit as we had a little boy just a few weeks after Brayden was born (except he was our fifth child!)

Brooke and Justin said...

Deborah,
You may stalk my blog any time you want to :-)

Bekah said...

Ha! I do it too! I'm so glad you finally started posting again!

Lindsey B said...

Confession - I am a friend of Meg Jones and I just started "stalking" your blog! Feel free to stalk mine if you need more reading material!