Justin and Brooke

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Brayden Everett Doggett

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, June 19, 2009

You say tomato and I say.....





I thought I would share with y'all our tomatoes!!! They are so yummy! I am very proud of us for being able to grow so many...especially because this is our first time. Funny story about our very first tomato....Justin picked the first tomato and it was not quite ripe enough. He placed it in the window in our green room. Well, for those of you who do not know, this room is Belle's favorite room. The sun shines through the window to make it warm and cozy for our little angel....not to mention the fact that the window is short enough for her to view the neighbors outside. Anyways, getting back on track...Justin and I let Belle roam in the mornings while we stay in bed. Usually, she will roam for a few minutes, then come and whine for us to let her back in the bed. This particular morning, she did not whine at all. Why you ask....well our little angel got a hold of mommy's first tomato and ate half of it. Now, every time I eat a tomato, she is in my face sniffing and begging for a slice. She is so cute and such a healthy eater!!!

No comments: