Justin and Brooke

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Brayden Everett Doggett

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Justin's Birthday and more

Yesterday was a special day because it was Justin's 26th birthday! I asked him if he wanted me to cook dinner or go out to eat. Since he had been craving Chili's chips and salsa, he decided to go there. We invited Mike and Sarah our friends/neighbors. Justin got a chicken sandwich with corn on the cob and I got a Caesar chicken pita with french fries. Oh and of course, our favorite, the bottomless chips and salsa. We had a great time! After dinner, Justin and I went home and I watched him play PlayStation 3. Justin's birthday gifts included a black State UnderArmour polo, a State leather wallet, softball pants, blue tooth earpiece for the PlayStation, $100, two pairs of pants, and three work shirts. He was probably the least excited about my gift but he needed more work clothes so that is what he got.
Other news that is going on in our life:
  • We got an alarm system
  • I passed my comps...Wow, what a relief!
  • Justin is going home this weekend
  • I am attending the Extraordinary Women Christian conference this weekend
Have a great week!

No comments: