Justin and Brooke

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Brayden Everett Doggett

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Carving Pumpkins





We decided to carve pumpkins tonight! I was very excited because Justin had never carved one. I went to Kroger and bought two good size ones. I wanted to make this activity something fun for the both of us! Therefore, when Justin had the idea to make his an MSU themed one, I was thrilled with his great idea. He was nervous about his drawing skills so he asked me to draw his design for him. I decided to make mine a traditional Jack-O-Lantern.
When we finished, he was unsure about his showing up, but I told him to be patient and he will see outside. We went outside and lit our candles and the smile on his face was priceless. He was so excited about our pumpkins and told me that he had a lot of fun. We both stood outside hoping that one of our neighbors or someone would drive by and admire our creations. We want to continue this tradition and one day make Jack-O-Lanterns with our children.
Well, that is all for now! We hope you all enjoy our pictures. Happy Halloween!

1 comment:

Bekah said...

Oh my gosh how fun! They turned out so good! I hate that I am missing the opportunity to carve pumpkins with Ryan, but I am glad I get to enjoy it through y'all! Love the blog! Miss you!